vrijdag 8 november 2013

layout for Yiscka

Hi all!

Made this layout for my youngest daughter, Yiscka.
My 'little' girl: sweet, cute, lovely, precious, adorable and most of all, beloved!
Photo was taken in Paris in 2008, where we had a fabulous time together visiting the Orangerie with the gorgeous paintings from Claude Monet.

Started with painting the background with blue and green glimmermist.
Made some splashes with distress stains, just dabbing the bottle firmly to the paper.
Added the lettering with fiber paste using a template.
Randomly applied some extra spots with the fiber paste.
Layered some pieces of paper and started to embellish the page.

The papers are from the Sweet Baby collection from Pion Design:
Blue forget me not PD4005
Blue baby blanket PD4008




The chippies are from Imaginarium Designs:

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx







5 opmerkingen:

  1. Super gaaf lootje weer!
    Fijn weekend doegggg

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik zag hem vanochtend op het Pion Design blog en kon het toen al niet laten om er heel lang naar te kijken: wat een geweldige lay-out met lekker veel mooie details. Prachtige foto ook trouwens!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. As usual, your page is beautiful Ingrid and you inspire me! I'm excited that this is a long weekend in Canada and I'm hoping to find time to scrapbook and play with ink. I think I will have to scraplift this layout! Just love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Superbe, j'adore toutes tes réalisations.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen